Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Fun and Learning

Well, I am back and back with some exciting news. Although not official, I will be moving to Kindergarten next year. Yes I know, scary and exciting.

I thought that I might need to do some summer learning so I have joined Teaching With Grace and some other fellow bloggers on a book study.



She has a plan all listed out on her blog so jump on over to check it out. I am excited to be joining all the wonderful Kindergarten bloggers out there and I know I will need your help. Look to my blog later this week to offer up your opinions on a few questions on my mind. See you soon!!!

1 comment:

Teaching with Grace said...

I'm so excited that you will be joining us in Kinder-land! You might want to check out the blog My Happy Rainbow. It's great! I am also super duper excited you will be joining our book study this summer!!

-Jennifer

Teaching with Grace